Join our expert panel of sales enablement leaders for a Q&A session moderated by Tony Hughes:
1) Defining sales enablement in the new world and elements of success
2) How to effectively engage, motivate and uplift skills and execution in a virtual environment
3) The role of pragmatic metrics in remote sales management
4) Coping with technology, disruption, change and increased pressure
5) Bringing it all together for success - leadership, motivation, empathy and coaching
In a changing economy, resources are scarce and sales teams need to be performing at their best. But with sellers often overwhelmed by training, or paralyzed by strategy/execution gaps, how do you enable them to succeed? In this webinar join Tony Hughes (best-selling author and keynote speaker) and Carol Johnson (Senior Director, Sales Enablement at Salesforce) as they share how to provide your team with what they actually need to thrive in this new economy.
Getting inside your buyer’s bubble is more challenging than ever. A noisy marketplace, the algorithm, economic challenges, and remote-first work all mean maximum effort is needed to even temporarily draw their focus. Or does it? Join experts from Lusha, Outreach, and Sales IQ Global as they share how to align your platforms, data, and methodology to reliably get you in front of the right buyers.
A symbiotic team is a valuable but elusive goal for revenue functions, with teams lacking bandwidth or paths to work at working together. So how to you get revenue working as a single movement?